Cary Jurriaans :: Email: email@example.com :: Cell: 206 571 0442 Office: 360 637 4690
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION INFO & REFUND POLICY
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING
9 or 10 am to 4 or 5 pm, one-hour lunch break (refreshments will be served during the workshop)
Whidbey Island FAS, 813 Edgecliff Drive, Langley, WA 98260
Burrier Building at the Island County Fairgrounds, 819 Camano Avenue, Langley, WA 98260
- A $100 deposit is due upon registration and is non-refundable
- Balance to be paid 3 months before the workshop at which time all payments are non-refundable
- Workshops cancelled by Whidbey Island FAS will be fully refunded
- Model fees, if any, are extra and depend on the number of students
- Payments can made with cash, by PayPal or by check made out to: WIFAS, 813 Edgecliff Drive, Langley, WA 98260
Terms & Conditions
- Whidbey Island Fine Art Studio reserves the rights to dismiss or refuse participants that are not in compliance with the terms or conduct rules in the studio without refund
- All communications for the workshops are made by email alone; make sure you use the right email and the right name when registering.
- Workshops may be cancelled By Whidbey Island FAS up to one month prior to start date of workshop.
- Please make a note of this in connection with making traveling plans; Whidbey Island FAS accepts no responsibility for any student loss associated with unrecoverable travel costs or reservations
- Whidbey Island FAS is not responsible for lost or stolen articles during all activities and workshops in the studio.
- Participant agrees that Whidbey Island FAS is not liable for any injury, physical or mental.
Studio & Conduct Rules
- Please no other odorless mineral spirits than Gamsol or D-sol
- Do not bring your own easel as you will be provided with one (except of course in a plein air workshop)
- Easel positions will be determined by raffle
- Please refrain from talking when class is in session
- When using pastels please use wet towel to catch particles
- NO PHOTOS OF THE MODELS during the workshop (you may discuss taking photos with them during lunch or after class for a fee)
- Model Pose will be determined by the Instructor and the monitor will be in charge of adjustments
- Photos of the instructor’s demo can be taken during breaks not during the painting
- No cell phone use except during breaks
- Keep top on Gamsol/D-sol when not using
- Please keep large items in your car until needed
When you sign up with PayPal or check, you will automatically dissolve the Whidbey Island Fine Art Studio from all liability that may arise as a result in your participation in any workshop at its locations.