Cary Jurriaans at 360.637.4690 or 206.571.0442
Please refer to the schedule for specific dates. Workshops, unless noted otherwise, are from Monday through Friday and run from 10am until 4pm with a one-hour lunch. Workshops start promptly on time. Coffee, tea, and snacks will be served morning and afternoon.
WIFAS is in a peaceful, rural setting in Langley, Washington just 90 minutes from Seattle. We can organize ferry pickup if necessary.
Workshop registration/deposit is $100 / Class registration/deposit is $50. Registration/deposit fees are non refundable. The remainder will be due 90 days before the workshop. If you are interested in a certain instructor, please pay on time. We may have to cancel if we do not have enough sign ups or if space fills up you could lose your spot.
IMPORTANT: There is a 3% fee charged on balance due when paying remainder of workshop fee when processed through PayPal.
Please note that for figure drawing workshops, there may be an additional model fee, payable on the first day of the workshop. Fees vary by model.
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN US DOLLARS. We accept payments through PayPal© but prefer check payments. If fees are paid by check, please make out and send to:
Whidbey Island Fine Art Studio
813 Edgecliff Drive
Langley, WA 98260
Registration/deposit for workshops is completed by paying $100 for a workshop. The remainder will be due 90 days before the workshop. There is a 3% fee charged on balance due when paying remainder of workshop fee when processed through PayPal. If signing up within 90 days of workshop, please pay full amount.
- All cancellations must be in writing per email. There are no exceptions.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required at registration. Deposits will only be refunded in the event a class is canceled .
- Payment in full is due ninety days before your class begins. Cancellations received 90 days in advance will receive a full refund (less the $100 deposit); Cancellations received less than 90 days in advance forfeit the entire workshop fee. No refund will apply, no exceptions
- In the event a workshop does not reach minimum enrollment and is canceled, all payments and deposits will be refunded in full.
- about 90 days before the workshop, the PayPal registration will only offer a full payment option on the website.
PLEASE NOTE: Refunds are made in the same manner that payments were made, so if you paid with a check, you will receive a refund by check. If you paid using PayPal, your refund will also be processed using PayPal and incur any applicable PayPal fees and/or charges.
We strongly urge all students to consider the cancellation policy when making travel arrangements.
Ample lodging alternatives are available within 15 to 30 minute of the school. Upon request we will be glad to offer suggestions and recommendations. Please check our Accommodations page for options.
Coffee, tea, water, and snacks are available at no extra charge, when workshops are in the studio.
Photos of the model can never be taken during the instructors demo, only with a legal written consent form by the model and during the model break.
The model may also charge for the photos. Legal forms will be available in the studio.